WE’RE HIRING. YOU’RE Welcome.
and Customer Service Manager
POSITION NO LONGER AVAILABLE
JOB PURPOSE & WORKSCOPE
Fine Liquor Merchants, Truman & Orange, is looking for an experienced, charismatic go-getter, who has a good understanding of e-commerce fulfilment and customer service within an alcohol and/or premium brands industry, and who will enjoy working in a dynamic environment with excellent room for growth.
This role is responsible for managing activities spanning across both e-commerce fulfilment and customer service for Truman & Orange’s online store Cutler, Palmer and Co Drinks Merchants (CP&Co). The two sets of responsibilities have been purposefully grouped together to recognise their unique relationship; a great e-commerce fulfilment experience will generate a positive customer service rating which will, in turn, encourage further transactions on our website and build trust amongst potential new customers.
- Establishment of the functions with regards to people and locations
- Inventory Availability
– Order Management
– Warehouse picking, packing and delivery quote creation
– Delivery Partner Management
– Courier Partner Management
– Returns and Exchanges
– Customer Service
- Setup of policies and imbedding of standard operating procedures
- Establishment and embedding of Service Level Agreements
- Implementation of industry best practice (process and technology)
- Management of supporting technology and the integration thereof
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) Management
- Analytics, fault finding, root cause analysis, solution development and implementation
- At the Group Level, assist with Africa roll-out to our other businesses
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in relevant field
- Solid professional e-commerce fulfiment experience within a drinks/alcohol FMCG industry (5+ years)
- Solid professional e-commerce customer service experience within a drinks/alcohol FMCG industry (2+ years).
- Experience and understanding of premium alcohol environment advantageous
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Excellent business and operations process engineering skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational and decision making skills
- Strong numerical and system understanding
- Excellent e-commerce and logistics IT systems skills (Shopify, ERP, Acumatica, WMS, Parcelninja’s Optimize Portal, Courier Management Systems, Returns Applications, CRM)
- Excellent communication skills
- An absolute passion customer relations
- Excellent time management and prioritising skills
- Adaptability to manage change
- Deadline driven
- High level of automy
ROLE: PERMANENT CAPE TOWN
Salary: Experience related
Start Date: Available Immediately
Closing date: 30 November 2021
TRUMAN & ORANGE
Truman & Orange is a disruptive premium drinks company, founded in 2013 with the single-minded mission of offering sophisticated South African drinkers alternatives to the ubiquitous mega-brands that have monopolized liquor store shelves and bars to date.
Offering high-quality brands from all over the world, the Truman & Orange portfolio caters for discerning South African drinkers looking for beautifully crafted drinks with a strong sense of history and provenance.
A group of people with a common goal: To win. Each member is chosen for their unique abilities, and the understanding that outstanding teams outperform outstanding individuals every time.
We like sneakers for a bunch of reasons. They help us remember what we are not (corporate, restrained, homogenous) and they remind us what we need to work hard to retain as we grow (a creative and meritocratic culture, the ability to sprint when we need to, and be able to change direction quickly). As the original sports accessory, they’re also the ultimate team shoe. And they look cool.