WE’RE HIRING. YOU’RE Welcome.
IT Support Engineer
POSITION NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Fine Liquor Merchants, Truman & Orange, is looking for a bright, organized, and charismatic go-getter, who has a good understanding of FMCG, preferably with experience in alcohol and/or premium brands, and who will enjoy working in a nimble, fun but hard-working environment.
Provide technology support to internal business customers with focus on end user computing and business application support.
• Perform Sysadmin tasks on Azure AD, user account maintenance, access control and permissions assignment for all Microsoft cloud based applications.
• Provide EUC support for all business endpoint devices
• Maintain and optimize EUC security
• Provide business application support for ERP, Business intelligence, Sales force and inventory planning
• Maintain and optimize license entitlements.
• Facilitate user start, move and leave process.
• More than two years experience in IT support in FMCG industry
• Relevant technical and application support qualifications
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
• Solving problems and getting results
• Functional expertise
• Interpersonal skills
• Entrepreneurship – Identify opportunities to promote relevant IT solutions
Permanent, Cape Town.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Start date: As soon as possible.
TRUMAN AND ORANGE
Truman & Orange is a disruptive premium drinks company, founded in 2013 with the single-minded mission of offering sophisticated South African drinkers alternatives to the ubiquitous mega-brands that have monopolized liquor store shelves and bars to date.
Offering high-quality brands from all over the world, the Truman & Orange portfolio caters for discerning South African drinkers looking for beautifully crafted drinks with a strong sense of history and provenance.
A group of people with a common goal: To win. Each member is chosen for their unique abilities, and the understanding that outstanding teams outperform outstanding individuals every time.
We like sneakers for a bunch of reasons. They help us remember what we are not (corporate, restrained, homogenous) and they remind us what we need to work hard to retain as we grow (a creative and meritocratic culture, the ability to sprint when we need to, and be able to change direction quickly). As the original sports accessory, they’re also the ultimate team shoe. And they look cool.