WE’RE HIRING. YOU’RE Welcome.
JOB PURPOSE & WORKSCOPE
Fine Liquor Merchants, Truman & Orange, is looking for an experienced, charismatic go-getter, who has a good understanding of inventory control within an alcohol and/or premium brands industry, and who will enjoy working in a dynamic environment with excellent room for growth. This role is responsible for maintaining correct inventory records and assisting in maintaining optimal inventory levels.
- Maintain inventory records – Conduct Stock takes ensure inventory levels are correct in all locations
- Weekly stock movements checks and validate stock variances
- Stock variance/issues
- Monitor stock performance
- Prepare a list of depleted products and a survey of unusable products
- Loading of SKU’s and receiving of stock on the system
- Process and follow up on transfers between locations and ensure correct quantities are recorded
- Investigate and process credit notes for customer returns
- Conduct weekly credit note reconciliations
- Process and arrange upliftments
- Grade 12
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in inventory control
- Computer literacy (MS Word, MS Excel-minimum intermediate level, MS Outlook & MS PowerPoint)
- Must have own reliable transport
- Work productively in a high-pressure environment, maintain a positive outlook, handle criticism well and learn from it
- Must have excellent time management, communication & interpersonal skills, as well as problem solving & planning skills
- Able to manage multiple projects
ROLE: PERMANENT CAPE TOWN
Salary: Negotiable based on successful interview
Start Date: Available Immediately
TRUMAN & ORANGE
Truman & Orange is a disruptive premium drinks company, founded in 2013 with the single-minded mission of offering sophisticated South African drinkers alternatives to the ubiquitous mega-brands that have monopolized liquor store shelves and bars to date.
Offering high-quality brands from all over the world, the Truman & Orange portfolio caters for discerning South African drinkers looking for beautifully crafted drinks with a strong sense of history and provenance.
A group of people with a common goal: To win. Each member is chosen for their unique abilities, and the understanding that outstanding teams outperform outstanding individuals every time.
We like sneakers for a bunch of reasons. They help us remember what we are not (corporate, restrained, homogenous) and they remind us what we need to work hard to retain as we grow (a creative and meritocratic culture, the ability to sprint when we need to, and be able to change direction quickly). As the original sports accessory, they’re also the ultimate team shoe. And they look cool.