Unfortunately this competition is now closed.
T&Cs APPLY. NOT FOR PERSONS UNDER 18.
Unfortunately this competition is now closed.
NOT FOR PERSONS UNDER 18.
Glenbrynth Win TaylorMade Golf Prizes Competition
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Truman and Orange Pty (LTD)( 2013/155548/07 ) referred to as “the Promoter”.
- This promotional competition is open to all South African residents within the borders of South Africa, who are 18 years or older at the date of entry, in possession of a valid drivers license and identity document, except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotional competition commences on 15 September 2023 and ends on 15 November 2023. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- You agree and understand that you stand a chance to win a prize only and that there is no guarantee that you will receive a prize.
- Although the Promoter have taken care to make sure that the prize is of a good quality, they do not give any warranties about the prize and you agree to accept the prize “as is”. Subject to applicable law, you also indemnify the Promoter against any damages that anyone may suffer as a result of the prize or this competition, including consequential and economic loss.
- To enter, participants will be required to:
- Buy a 750ml bottle of any Glenbrynth Scotch Whiskey from a participating TOPS at SPAR store.
- Navigate, through the displayed QR code or internet browser, www.TrumananOrange.com, where they can enter their contact details.
- Proof of purchase within competition dates is required to claim your prize. Participants will need to keep a legible physical copy of their till slip to verify their purchase.
- Participants may enter as many times as they wish provided that each entry is associated with a separate purchase and unique till slip. Any entrants exceeding a total of 20 entries over the competition period, or exceeding 10 entries in 1 day may be scrutinised and disqualified if found “spamming” the entry line with duplicate entries.
- Should you return any participating products purchased in connection with this competition your entry will be withdrawn.
- Participants are only eligible for 1 (one) prize under this competition.
- The prizes are as follows:
- 1st Prize a TaylorMade SIM2 MAX golf set with TaylorMade bag to the value of R50 000
- 2nd Prize a Taylormade wedge + 12 golf balls and a Glenbrynth branded golf bag
- 6 smaller Taylormade prizes (6 TaylorMade hats and 3 x sets of 12 Balls
- The promoter will not be held liable for any unforeseen costs involved in partaking in this competition incurred by the entrant. This includes, but is not limited to, all costs involved in entering the competition, interacting with the partners during or after the promotion, or costs involved in the acceptance of the prize.
- Winners will be selected by means of a random draw by 20 November 2023 and will be notified telephonically where the winner will be required to verify their details. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavor to contact the prize winner once every day for 5 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the prize winner cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
- Winners will be announced and contacted within 6 weeks of the competitions end date (this date is subject to change without notice)
- Any prize not taken up for any reason within three weeks of notification will be forfeited, and a new prize winner will be drawn.
- All winners will be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
- Winners will be required to provide a valid South African driver’s licence in order to accept the prize and register the vehicle in their name. Any entrant who is unable to do so will be disqualified.
- A copy of these rules can be found on the following website: www.trumanandorange.com throughout the period of the promotional competition.
- The Promoter reserve the right to name winners publicly. By entering this promotional competition, prize winners agree to the publication of their names and likenesses by the Promoter. Participants will not be entitled to any payments or other remuneration for such publications or otherwise.
- Any personal information submitted by you will be used solely for this competition and in accordance with current South African data protection legislation, the Consumer Protection Act and the Promoter respective privacy policies.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- The Promoter reserve the right to disqualify any winner if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- The prizes are not exchangeable for cash and are not transferable.
- The Promoter reserve the right to use the images, photo’s and names taken of the winners for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the winners. However, a winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or their agents.
- In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal value
- Neither the Promoter, their agents, their associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- The laws of South Africa govern these terms and conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.